- With Choice of New Leader, College Board Hopes to Extend Its Reach
- Reading In American Schools: Will Common Core State Standards Improve Literacy?
- City Instructs Schools to Expand Common Core Introduction
- ‘Common core standards’: education reform that makes sense
- Advocates Worry Implementation Could Derail Common Core
Subscribe to the Curriculum21 Podcast Channel in iTunes.
Mike Fischer & Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano talk about the recent Curriculum Mapping Institute Conference in Saratoga Springs, NY. A different kind of conference who successfully embedded social media and networking to model upgrades for 21st Century Learning.
Listen to interviews with Janet Hale, Jen Laubsch and Adam Bellow (Presenters and attendees of CMI2010) and hear their perspective of 21st Century learning, presenting and conferences.
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano- Langwitches Blog, Silvia on Twitter
- Mike Fisher- Digigogy Blog, ASCD Edge, Mike on Twitter
- Janet Hale- Curriculum Mapping 101, Janet on Twitter
- Jen Laubsch- Jen on Twitter
- Adam Bellow- Adam on Twitter– EduTecher.net
- Collaborative Notes from Alan November’s Session