- With Choice of New Leader, College Board Hopes to Extend Its Reach
- Reading In American Schools: Will Common Core State Standards Improve Literacy?
- City Instructs Schools to Expand Common Core Introduction
- ‘Common core standards’: education reform that makes sense
- Advocates Worry Implementation Could Derail Common Core
Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano had the opportunity to speak to Vicki Davis and Julie Lindsay, two educators who are making a difference in their students’ lives as well as thousands of other students and teachers from around the world.
Vicki is a teacher from Camila Georgia. She blogs on the Coolcatteacher blog and tweets under @coolcatteacher. Julie is the E-Learning Coordinator at Beijing International School. She blogs at E-Learning Journey and tweets under @julielindsay.
These two amazing women are the co-founders of the Flat Classroom Project and have co-authored the book “Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds: Move to Global Collaboration One Step at a Time“, due to be released in February 2012.
Don’t miss out listening to these dynamic and passionate teachers with concrete advice for any teacher embarking on global education and flattening of their classroom.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Flat Classroom Project
- Flat Classrooms (A community for educators)
- Flat Classroom Book
- Flat Classroom Book Club