- With Choice of New Leader, College Board Hopes to Extend Its Reach
- Reading In American Schools: Will Common Core State Standards Improve Literacy?
- City Instructs Schools to Expand Common Core Introduction
- ‘Common core standards': education reform that makes sense
- Advocates Worry Implementation Could Derail Common Core
ASCD’s conference in Philadelphia on March 24-26, 2012 will also have a virtual participation component.
Heidi Hayes Jacobs, Curriculum21, Brandon Wiley from the Asia Society and Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, Langwitches Blog, will be co-presenting a Real-Time Global Forum: How to Connect Your Classroom and Schools.
Connect your school with schools around the world in purposeful teaching and learning experiences! Through interactive technology, participants will meet virtually with a global team of teachers and students from places like China, Argentina, India, and the United States to examine a thoughtful and stimulating set of award-winning projects, global learning partnerships, and media presentations. Leave with a wealth of resources to globalize your classroom and school while aligning to common core, provincial, or national standards.
Virtual Conference registration is just $129 for ASCD members and $159 for nonmembers. That’s less than $8 per session!
For bulk registrations,please
contact our Service Center at